Each session is RM88. If you wish to purchase the full package, we offer a 10% discount for a total of 7 lessons (live + recorded)
Lead by professional artist, Yeo Eng Peng from Malaysia. Yeo's over 20 years experience with oil paints and experience in teaching art students in a local art institute would benefit those who wish to practice the basics.
This online class will be a combination of guidance with live painting. This is a Beginners Course with a view towards Intermediate level.
If you are a beginner in need of a complete oil painting starter kit, please shop for MTMT x Artesque POP Kit from our online shop.
2021 Saturdays, 230pm to 5pm | Themes are subject to change
Jan 16th, 30th - Chinese New Year Themes (Koi Fish | Pineapple)
Feb 27th - To be confirmed
Mar 13th, 27th - Botanical / Floral inspired themes
Apr 10th, 24th - Tropical Fish inspired themes
During the session
- Step-by-step guidance
- Thematic Course, Preparation & Painting
- Techniques required for subject of the day
- Completion of artwork, feedback and homework
After the session
- Private Facebook Group review comments from the artist
- Access and support to a close-group art community to share your work and learn from each other
Le Art Shop is a proud partner of Artesque. Visit www.leartshop.com to purchase more art materials.
*All details are subject to change, Artesque holds no responsibility for any inconveniences or damages caused. Please stay tuned to our social media for the latest updates.
Oil Painting Course for Beginners with Yeo Eng Peng
- If there are postponement, the organiser retains the right to reschedule the class as soon as possible.
- If the classes are cancelled by the organiser, the students will be entitled to a full refund based on cancelled classes.
- If a student are unable to attend an online class, they will be givenn access to the class recording within 3 days
Students are entirely responsible for their own art materials preparation as provided in the preparation email and to be on time.
The organizer has the final say in all decisions relating to the sessions. By purchasing the courses, you have understood the terms and conditions.
Account: 5621 5142 1733
Name: Artesque Enterprise
WhatsApp receipt to: 016 221 0610